Friday 2 December 2011

merepek lagi ....

hello pppeeppsss ..... :)




Will you still love me even if I’m not perfect? Will you still love me even if I’m not the kind of person you wished I were? Will you still look into my eyes with warmth even if you saw my shadows? Will you still hold my hand even if you knew there will be times I’d let you down?



If you will love me I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you. I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry and that I’ll never break your heart. But if you will love me, I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul. If you will love me, you can be certain that it is I that you will love, not a mask that fools you and gives you only what your eyes desire to see. If you will love me, you can be certain that you will love the depths of me, all of me that is in me, and I in turn will love you with all of me, with all my soul, with all my mind, with all my spirit, with all my flaws and beauty, and with all my very heart.

hahaha ... aq mmg suka merepek seketika ... pada yang terasa ... paham2 la ae ... ta thu la ad mkna atau ta bnda nie ... :) ... sendiri buad sendiri tak tahu nieyh ... ccchhhhooowww beedddaaaaaahhh ... !!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

should or not ?

 anaqi kerap tak sihat .. aku ni rasa mcm nak blah jauh2 dari sini .. entah la weii penat segala... nk berhenti mcm orang suruh kerja,...nak...